When a product is unsafe, it can cause a personal injury. Here is what you should know regarding receiving compensation for product liability.
- Damages caused by negligence is the most common form of relief for the injured party in product liability cases.
- There are four different elements that need to be established for there to be negligence:
- The defendant had a duty of care towards the injured party
- The standard of care was breached (usually this entails reasonable care in the circumstances)
- Injury or damage was sustained
- The damage was caused by the breach of the standard of care
- If negligence is found, an injured party has a right to receive compensation for any injury sustained.
Tony Lafazanis will work to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve from any product liability personal injury.
Call Tony Lafazanis – your Trusted Product Liability Lawyer in Toronto at (416) 979-1770 or 1-888-979-1770 or complete the form below to schedule your FREE consultation!